+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Flimble

Thread: Just a quick survey.

Default Just a quick survey.

Dont intend any flaming just a simple question.

1) Given the choice would you like it if higher skills were added to every tree and more points to spend on builds? It could turn out highly entertaining.

If yes, Why??

If No, Why??

Mei

Sure. Because of macros, it's easy to have less than 30 keybinds. With the addition of new abilities, the skill cap and gap would both be increased and it would give us something new to learn.
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Sure. Because of macros, it's easy to have less than 30 keybinds. With the addition of new abilities, the skill cap and gap would both be increased and it would give us something new to learn.
    Cool, thanks

I think it could make the game more interesting, i mean its FUN to level and unlock skills thats why 1-50 the first time round is so enjoyable we players love learning new abilities or savor the day we can use them!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    1) Given the choice would you like it if higher skills were added to every tree and more points to spend on builds? It could turn out highly entertaining.
    Given they can't even balance things with they current skills and points, no.

I'd like to see more points, but no increase in trees. I'd like to be able to get a couple of more spells in my 2nd and 3rd souls within my spec.
    * Cienn 50 Mathosian Pyro Mage-Keenblade * Landuu 45 Kelari Pyro Mage-Greenscale * Xee 37 High Elf Healing Cleric, Warfronts-Homeless *

If you say "plz" instead of "please" because it's easier to type, then I will say "no" instead of "yes" for the same reason.

Default More points in current souls

I agree with the previous poster about having more points to spend in our current soul combinations.

It has never quite made sense to me to have 3 souls, when I realy only have enough points to spend in 2 souls.

Raise the cap to allow building out your role a bit more.

Perhaps let you choose between PA and more soul points?

-more points --> I'd like at least 5 more, maybe 10 (though it gets weird at that point to balance, I'd imagine)
    -no more skills per soul, generally speaking
    -more souls in an expansion --> at least one per calling

Well so far there has been a positive response to this suggestion

Sure balance is obviously an issue but its nice to plan ahead.

See what i would like to see are 69 point abilities for EACH tree so you can either fully max 1 spec up to the 69 point ability or max 2 specs or hybrid 3 specs without 31 point abilities (but you get 3 20 point abilties which could be good if the balance were better)

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    Well so far there has been a positive response to this suggestion

Sure balance is obviously an issue but its nice to plan ahead.

See what i would like to see are 69 point abilities for EACH tree so you can either fully max 1 spec up to the 69 point ability or max 2 specs or hybrid 3 specs without 31 point abilities (but you get 3 20 point abilties which could be good if the balance were better)
    Yeah personally I don't want any more abilities per tree. There is already an 'ability glut' for many souls as is.

Improve the visualizations and interesting effects of abilities though, sure!

So that's why I'm more about having the chance to spread out my abilities into 3 souls, rather than just have more abilities to 'have to get' on my current main souls.

Rift Chaser

I want skills for having x number of points in two trees.

Like for example, if you have 25 points in each Pyromancer and Elementalist you can blow your pet up for a big fire AoE

Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    I want skills for having x number of points in two trees.

Like for example, if you have 25 points in each Pyromancer and Elementalist you can blow your pet up for a big fire AoE
    Thats a good suggestion, i would like to see unique "hybrid" abilities and spells too

+ Reply to Thread