+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wildwolfay2

Thread: Planar Attunement total stats window/tracker.

Shadowlander

Default Planar Attunement total stats window/tracker.

Was hoping we could get an addition to the planar attunement window off to the left or right side, or even a little drop down option to shwo the total Stats gained from planar attunement. I'm going through my PA and counting up how much dexterity I've put into it as well as some of the resists and weapon damage bonuses.

A simple window that added this up and kept track of these earned bonus' would seem simple yet awesome!

As well as a list of the abilities you've unlocked which are organized at least into Enchantment, Combat, Non-Combat (Rift Lures, Teleports, etc).

Oddball stats too, like Safe Fall Height and Mounted Runspeed.

I support this idea. Greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

I would love for there to be a stats window that would show the total accumulate stats that you've garnered thus far.

Nothing against magelo (love them and all), but I have to use them currently to get my stats breakdown. Something that is real time and is ingame would be awesome to have.
    --BC

Shadowlander

Two very very strong supports, awesome guys, thanks!

It seems like something simple, although i am no epic computer/game programmer and could be belittling the simplicity of it, seems like something that could just make life much... smoother?

Shadowlander

Bumping for any feedback from anyone? Hopefully some more support/attention?

Ok this will be a vague response but someone has set up what you are asking for. Of course it's not in game, but it's handy.

Hoping someone will read this and drop a link in...

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    Ok this will be a vague response but someone has set up what you are asking for. Of course it's not in game, but it's handy.

Hoping someone will read this and drop a link in...
    True though that may be, a lot is gained by these features being stock and model (such as high usability and consistency).
    I feel that goes for most features, really.
    Last edited by Morvick; 02-19-2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Agreed. This would be great. Please implement this, Trion.
    Children's Miracle Network 24 hour gaming marathon - Extra Life - join Trion Worlds team and have fun with us
    Please use my Ascend-A-Friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

+ Reply to Thread