+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Instant Adventure!!! For Invasions?

Plane Walker

Default Instant Adventure!!! For Invasions?

Let's say you're running around Ember Isle (or any other zone really...) soloing stuff and BAM an invasion starts.
    You work on it for a little bit, but realize it's hardly effective for you to solo stuff...
    So you stop doing the invasion, and go back to whatever you were doing before.

Solution:
    Allow Instant Adventure to have a Zone Event tab, allowing you to teleport to the event, and form a group with your faction. I honestly think there would be more participation in the entire event if this was the case.

(Maybe give an extra reward for staying the whole time doing your groups objective, something to add a slight incentive in the beginning for people to get used to it.)

(This would allow you, and your guild or whatever, to participate in the events like normal, but would also allow people to put together rag-tag groups on the fly to do specific objectives for the invasion. Such as Take x spot, now hold x spot, we all know it's exciting when it's down to boss time and we lose the last Wardstone and fail the entire event...)

Questions? Comments?

I think Instant Adventure will come to Ember Isle eventually.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by July13th View Post
    I think Instant Adventure will come to Ember Isle eventually.
    It's not really the ember isle part...
    Even in stillmoor and Shimmersand there's always zone events,invasions whatever you want to call them, where it's hard to find a group to run with. This could make it easy to group up for them.

Quote Originally Posted by AWHavoc View Post
    It's not really the ember isle part...
    Even in stillmoor and Shimmersand there's always zone events,invasions whatever you want to call them, where it's hard to find a group to run with. This could make it easy to group up for them.
    I think they just need to integrate the invasions into the Instant Adventure quests.

+ Reply to Thread