+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re customize characters?

Shadowlander

Default Re customize characters?

When do you guys think we will be able to buy a ticket to re customize our characters? Or better yet when will we be able to re customize our characters for free like what they did with free transfers. Im just wondering if trion is thinking about this because im tired of every eth female having the same face and hair as my rogue but i almost never see ones that look like my eth mage and my two kelari characters i never see anyone near look alikes. Not something i demand we get but still would be nice just something that bugs me.

Shadowlander

I would say it's coming eventually, so hopefully sooner rather than later. I don't think it would be difficult to add. A previous thread contained a link with this quote:

The aspect “social-life” was discussed. Developers are planig some fancy features like a “barber-shop” whre you can change the face of your character.
    http://www.mmocrunch.com/2011/08/20/...ails-revealed/

Obviously we haven't seen it yet, but it's cause for hope!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sidereus View Post
    I would say it's coming eventually, so hopefully sooner rather than later. I don't think it would be difficult to add. A previous thread contained a link with this quote:

[Quotation about possible barber shop facility later]

http://www.mmocrunch.com/2011/08/20/...ails-revealed/

Obviously we haven't seen it yet, but it's cause for hope!
    They should just have a facility on the Character Select screen to return to the Creation section and make any changes there.

Plane Walker

I hope that, if we do get a re-customization feature, it's not just hairstyles. I'd like the option to change all the facial features, skin tone, eye color, etc. (like the character creation screen, but with a few more options).

When I first created my characters, I was using an older machine with an outdated graphics card. Then, a couple of months later, I upgraded to a much nicer system, and with much higher resolution I couldn't believe some of the choices I'd made at character creation...

+ Reply to Thread