+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to make Withering Vine worth casting

Sword of Telara

Default How to make Withering Vine worth casting

As you probably know the Chloromancer spell Withering Vine is not really worth the GCD, only in a very few situations. My suggestion is make Pythogenesis' AoE part affect Withering Vine as well. So with 3/3 Pythogenesis Withering Vine would have 100% chance to affect up to 8 enemies within 10 meters of the target.

This change would make Withering Vine a very good spell both in a lot of PVE encounters and in group PVP as well.

Or at the very least, make it an instant cast so there would be something to throw on the move.

Making it instant cast would help a lot; in it's current incarnation, I don't use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danza View Post
    Complaining that MMO PvP isn't hardcore is like complaining that Lego Star Wars doesn't have a Hellfire difficulty.

Shadowlander

I agree, it's not a spell I ever use...EVER. I'd like to see them make it worth using.

Or they could scrap it and give us a new spell to play with.

Rift Chaser

If it was instant would probably use it but right now (maybe make it instant with talents to reduce nature's fury cast time by 1 second), its not even on my spell bars:P

+ Reply to Thread