+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By atomicrat2552

Thread: Dye Preview Window

Soulwalker

Default Dye Preview Window

So, one thing I've noticed about the dye system, is that apart from just buying and applying the dyes, I have no clue what they look like, or how the color palette interacts with my armor. I'm wondering if it would be possible to have a preview window for dyes, similar to the one in place for pieces of equipment.

Amen. It's very tough trying to coordinate an outfit when you can only preview what a color looks like on one piece of armor at a time. And, too, there's the Primary and Secondary sections to consider. And the fact you have to buy the dyes to see any preview. It's all very clumsy and annoying. Makes things way more complicated than they need to be.
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by atomicrat2552 View Post
    So, one thing I've noticed about the dye system, is that apart from just buying and applying the dyes, I have no clue what they look like, or how the color palette interacts with my armor. I'm wondering if it would be possible to have a preview window for dyes, similar to the one in place for pieces of equipment.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...on-screen.html

Here is what I want. It is a good start, but desperately needs a revamp.
    Nerf Optimus Prime, I once saw him solo 10 Decepticons...he is completely OP.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post
    Amen. It's very tough trying to coordinate an outfit when you can only preview what a color looks like on one piece of armor at a time. And, too, there's the Primary and Secondary sections to consider. And the fact you have to buy the dyes to see any preview. It's all very clumsy and annoying. Makes things way more complicated than they need to be.
    Ease of programming often trumps usability, this seems to be a classic case of that.

I would like this too.
    /signed

+ Reply to Thread