+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Please make Library of the Runemasters a permanent Warfront!

Default Please make Library of the Runemasters a permanent Warfront!

I really enjoy this warfront, but it being a weekend-only warfront makes it very hard for me to enjoy! I work the most during the weekends (I do understand that most people have weekends off), however, this is a huge disappointment for me because i hardly have any time to enjoy it! Please make Library of the Runemasters a permanent warfront!!

I agree. I LOVE this WF.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

is the warfront actually available yet? ive been on during the weekend but i havent seen it in the list of playable warfronts yet.

I agree! Make it so Trion make it so!

"Creation is a paradox. It hatches from its opposite."—Olka, Mistmeadow witch
    CGhub Portfolio | My Sketchbook | RIFT related sketches and art | Rift Gear and wardrobe concept sketches

Yea I love this map too!
    Hoss

Rift Disciple

I concur!
    10char

Even though I work more during the week and have the weekends off, I would love to play this map more often during the evenings as well. It is a fun one.

Rift Disciple

U hope we eventually get "Alterac Valey" as well but without the npc boss mechanic or at least altered so that people rush each other's general ignoring all else.

Quote Originally Posted by StormRift View Post
    U hope we eventually get "Alterac Valey" as well but without the npc boss mechanic or at least altered so that people rush each other's general ignoring all else.
    Port Sion !
    |i5 2500K@ 5GHz 1.4V 24/7 Custom Water|
    |ASUS P8P67 Deluxe|
    |8GB G-Skill 1866 mhz CL9 1.55v|
    |EVGA GF 460GTX Superclocked 768mb |SLI| 763/1800|

Telaran

Yes please, my new favorite warfront! It has been mentioned quite alot now but trion never mentioned anything about it as far as i know

Would be great if a mod could atleast say something like "we are looking into ot" or something like that to get our hopes up

Quote Originally Posted by IzorkX View Post
    Port Sion !
    Indeed, Port Sion has turned into Rift's AV

People rather spend 2-5 minutes killing the boss and get 1000-1500 Fav then actualy play the map for about 15-20 minutes and earn 8-10k fav (this was in the weekend warfront). No brainer but still people rush to the boss... . /cry

I agree, it should be permanent, also added to the fact that this will not always be the bonus wf it wont get played much by myself due to the fact i go wherever the bonus is
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

agreed by me!

Bonus weekend warfronts bring out the worst in people anyway. I just had some guy in the library who yelled at everyone with gear below R6, and how they dared to enter the bonus warfront -- and how he didn't do that until he had R6 gear because "I had respect for others" (all while continuing to yell iin caps).

Anyway, I agree, this should be a permanent warfront. It's quite fun, though often chaotic, and I've never been a friend of "weekend only" content.

Soulwalker

Library of the Runemasters its the best warfront created by trion, please do what people ask and make Library of the Runemasters normal wf not just for weekends ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast