+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealth Capable Pet for Rogues

Rift Chaser

Default Stealth Capable Pet for Rogues

I've not levelled mine beyond 35 yet, but I believe the three pets available are Wolf, Boar, and Raptor. None of which are stealth capable.

It would be highly appropriate for our Stealth class in the game to have an option for a stealth capable pet. Pig isn't a match there, but a Cat would be, and arguably the Wolf as well.

Shield of Telara

You know it's so funny you mention that because I was just thinking rogue needs more buffs. No, really..I was!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalflaw View Post
    You know it's so funny you mention that because I was just thinking rogue needs more buffs. No, really..I was!
    Patches come and patches go. ATM I see a lot of crying about Rogues. Regardless, we have the ONLY class in-game that is Stealth capable, with one of it's Souls pet based . . . and NO stealth capable pet to match with.

IMO a pretty big hole, concept wise.

And, btw, I play Cleric atm . . . and a poor one as I figure stuff out and try to climb past T3.

But I'm learning, and having fun along the way. Once I get to my Rogue someday, as a Rogue with Stealth I would naturally expect to have a pet that works with me on that score.

Seems that would have made a better "buff" than some of the other stuff has people all spazzed maybe.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Weathersky View Post
    Patches come and patches go. ATM I see a lot of crying about Rogues. Regardless, we have the ONLY class in-game that is Stealth capable, with one of it's Souls pet based . . . and NO stealth capable pet to match with.

IMO a pretty big hole, concept wise.

And, btw, I play Cleric atm . . . and a poor one as I figure stuff out and try to climb past T3.

But I'm learning, and having fun along the way. Once I get to my Rogue someday, as a Rogue with Stealth I would naturally expect to have a pet that works with me on that score.

Seems that would have made a better "buff" than some of the other stuff has people all spazzed maybe.
    No rogue stealth soul has a pet.. So why would a pet get to become invisible with those souls.....
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    No rogue stealth soul has a pet.. So why would a pet get to become invisible with those souls.....
    Ranger / Sin

The "souls" represent the various skill sets available to the Class.

The Rogue Class is renouned for Stealth . . . though not the only discipline available.

Having a Stealth capable Class that also can use pets, with no stealth capable pet to match, is poor synergy IMO. I just see it as a simple match in synergies between the souls that can be mixed to make up a toon within the Class.
    There is nothing impossible to him who will try. - Alexander the Great

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them. - Galileo

+ Reply to Thread