+ Reply to Thread

Thread: re-evaluate reputation rewards.

Default re-evaluate reputation rewards.

its all well and good to have reputation based rewards from each faction's vendors. the only problem is most low level weapons or items will be useless by the time the player gains the reputation needed to use them.

please do some research into this issue and fix the itemization to where rep items are actually useful and attainable by the level required. make sure you leave some buffer room in the amount of rep you expect us to have with each faction at certain levels. you have to take a few dungeons and breaks from quest hubs into consideration. not everyone is going to do every single quest in every single zone as they level.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle404 View Post
    its all well and good to have reputation based rewards from each faction's vendors. the only problem is most low level weapons or items will be useless by the time the player gains the reputation needed to use them.

please do some research into this issue and fix the itemization to where rep items are actually useful and attainable by the level required. make sure you leave some buffer room in the amount of rep you expect us to have with each faction at certain levels. you have to take a few dungeons and breaks from quest hubs into consideration. not everyone is going to do every single quest in every single zone as they level.
    /seconded

Rep grinds can give a real sense of accomplishment, and as long as they have good lore and backstory around them, can be lots of fun, too. Since I quite like the lore of Rift I was hopeful for some interesting rep questlines, but like the OP, I found myself disappointed because I leveled past the rep hubs too fast.

Ally factions grind is horrible and personally I wouldn't care if they are just removed. The grind for Rift factions is fine as you can grind that rep the whole way. Warfront factions I would just combine all warfront factions into 1 warfront pvp faction to go along with the 1 open world pvp faction.

+ Reply to Thread