+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Perk Reset, Please!

Soulwalker

Default Guild Perk Reset, Please!

Myself and a few friends of mine finally scraped together enough money to create a guild to find much to our surprise that guilds get Perks! Woot! After looking at the options and because we were in the process of leveling and outfitting guildmembers, we chose the tradeskill passive perk for outfitting guildies, and the +10% health over 6 seconds perk for helping us more easily complete the guild quests in the warfronts for guild XP.

Problem #1: The guild perk BloodThirsty didn't specify that it required a 50g friggin' artifact. We can't afford that and feel robbed because it wasn't a clearly stated reagent.

Problem #2: Now that we've selected an active perk we with a required reagent that we weren't informed of, we want to re-spec but can't.

Please, please, please make changes similar to the following:
    1. Provide better perk information, clearly outlining any necessary reagents
    2. Provide new guilds with 1 free Re-spec of their guild perk points
    3. Provide further re-specs in much the same fashion as soul tree respecs, such as some form of purchased re-spec system.

Ascendant

Go to the guild master who gave you your charter. You can respec there. Aslo everything on the left side requires either charges or items and everything on the left is passive (always active).
    Last edited by Chronicar; 09-26-2011 at 07:55 AM.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Soulwalker

Default Further options for Guild Perks

It would be nice also to have the ability to specify Guild Perk "Roles" as well. So that a guild, with the purchase of a second role, could setup Crafting Weekends or PVP Weekends or Leveling Weekends, etc...and adjust a second role accordingly. This would be something no other MMO has ever done and would be bragging rights to Trion and their development team!

they should just mention perks require reagents.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    Go to the guild master who gave you your charter. You can respec there. Aslo everything on the left side requires either charges or items and everything on the left is passive (always active).
    Thanks Chronicar! I missed that option and everywhere I read online people were begging for the ability. Does it cost anything?

Guild Perk resets only cost a few plat. I'm guessing it's 1 plat per guild level I'd assume, since when we were lvl 10 it cost 10 plat and now that we're guild lvl 11 it costs 11 plat.

Just deposit the money to the guild bank, then go to the NPC you buy the Silver Artifacts/etc, and reset it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass
    People on the internet are jerks, deal with it.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks again! Amazing response times on this forum btw!

Quote Originally Posted by ---AlterEgo--- View Post
    Guild Perk resets only cost a few plat. I'm guessing it's 1 plat per guild level I'd assume, since when we were lvl 10 it cost 10 plat and now that we're guild lvl 11 it costs 11 plat.

Just deposit the money to the guild bank, then go to the NPC you buy the Silver Artifacts/etc, and reset it.
    Thanks to you too AlterEgo! Amazing response times on this forum! Love it!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gargoth View Post
    It would be nice also to have the ability to specify Guild Perk "Roles" as well. So that a guild, with the purchase of a second role, could setup Crafting Weekends or PVP Weekends or Leveling Weekends, etc...and adjust a second role accordingly. This would be something no other MMO has ever done and would be bragging rights to Trion and their development team!
    So ya now that you know about resets it should only take a few plat and a couple seconds to make your dreams possible. As you level your guild though you will find that you can have what you want all the time.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

+ Reply to Thread