+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Defiant/Guardian Footholds should be apart of the PvP Rift concept

Default Defiant/Guardian Footholds should be apart of the PvP Rift concept

How about we make it so the Playable Faction footholds grow in power over time if ignored, and spawn major invaders.

It would be pretty cool if we could have Zone Events that were Faction vs Faction oriented rather than the standard Player vs Element theme.

Make it so the Defiant/Guardian foothold's animation also grows and becomes something more fearsome and visually awe inspiring.

Telaran

I dont understand why i cant on a pvp server destroy and enemy ward stone and put my own in its place...other then all the qq it would bring to the forums of i cant do my quests as easy on a pvp server cus there is pvp...

Hey just think about it. We have major zone events every now and then. Well what if they were Faction themed for Defiant vs Guardian? Massive spawn of PvP Rifts and PvP Footholds. Dont forget the boss faction npc invaders.

There is no preventative griefing prevention in game. Some people on pvp servers still like pve content (on which the game has more of while leveling). Something like this for an endgame zone or a rvr island zone would have to do. Trion will not design a seperate game for pvp shards and will only design stuff that works on all shards.

+ Reply to Thread