+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greatest Boss Ever Question Mark

Soulwalker

Default Greatest Boss Ever Question Mark

Now i know this is gonna sound stupid but bare with me for a minute. This idea just randomly popped into my head about 2 minutes ago so it isn't really formed entirely but here it goes.

You start the boss fight and for a while it's just plain tank n' spank. Once you get him down to say 80% he starts to randomly go crazy. For a couple of seconds he'll just run around randomly and scream nonsense but eventually he will freeze and scream something like "DANCE!!!!" or "SIT!!!!" and everyone in the raid has to /dance or /sit or whatever it is he tells you to do. Anyone who fails to do so within say 3 seconds will get cursed with an unremovable curse that forces them to /dance or /sit for the rest of the fight. Now make it a dps race and make him as goofy as humanly possible and you have the greatest boss ever.

Now this is of course not thought out at all but i don't care. It's simple mechanics but if you make it confusing and random and goofy enough it could be a really hard boss fight for some people. Some random explosions would be good too.

2nd boss in GP already kinda does this...no curse, just death or huge damage.
    Last edited by mo0trix; 09-09-2011 at 12:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread