+ Reply to Thread

Thread: in game character editing

Soulwalker

Default in game character editing

A lot of people wish that there were editing programs available to redo the look of their characters like changing the features and hair coloring on their toons,

Not super high on my list (and I spent time to make my first character look for what I thought was hottest) but I could see some people not wanting to lose their grind/progression but something about how their character irks them and would make them happy to correct. I think I read that stuff like this is coming sometime though.

i dont need to redo any current features on my toons, as to what was possible...i did the best i could. but i would love more customization options initially.

math. females, would love to slim her legs and waist quite a bit , female elves, would love to boost her curves a bit as well ...so she has some @@.

all males need more options to at least attempt to make them look somewhat ...idk...handsome? Oo right now, none look imo "good"
    - not really knocking things honestly, just a harmless opinion of a possible change in the future

**not enough options when creating a character. aion had it the very best and although that many options isnt really a must.....quite a few more would have been a great thing ***

+ Reply to Thread