+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ladea

Thread: Suggetion: Horror Skin Tunic = Costume

Default Suggetion: Horror Skin Tunic = Costume

I would really like to see this item added to the city Clothier:

http://forums.riftgame.com/avatars/-...ine=1310668900

At the very least, could you please give Defiants a way to obtain this? Preferably that doesn't involve it being a BoP item from the starting zone you can't return to. It's bad enough it's leather only without all the other restrictions. >_<

It's my rogue's wardrobe item.

I still really really really want a Mord-Sith armor set.
    <------------
    Last edited by Mulch; 09-08-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Ascendant

This should be an ultra rare pvp wardrobe item drop. When killing an eth/mathosian they have a chance to drop their ripped underwear, and you get to wear it as a helm.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
    It's my rogue's wardrobe item.
    My Guardian rogue was level 47 before I even knew it existed.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ladea View Post
    I would really like to see this item added to the city Clothier:

http://forums.riftgame.com/avatars/-...ine=1310668900

At the very least, could you please give Defiants a way to obtain this? Preferably that doesn't involve it being a BoP item from the starting zone you can't return to. It's bad enough it's leather only without all the other restrictions. >_<
    I love questing and starting characters and just this week I began on a new shard with four characters and I got the item six times. The drop is from the Summoned Horror having killed the two Deathbound Summoners by the alter in Thedeor Fields. Actually my Tough Breeches of the Fortress Armor 21 End 1 look much better with my original Rogue top and that was a drop from the starter area. I'll swap you for what ever Asha Catari is wearing as she lies there dead in Thedeor Fields.

Does he spawn in the same location? I've been standing at the tree area for almost 2hrs now and no spawn

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfahre View Post
    Does he spawn in the same location? I've been standing at the tree area for almost 2hrs now and no spawn

It is very hit and miss. What you do is when in the camp facing direct ahead to where the Rift opens up go directly left out of the camp. There is a weapon that a female soldier is trying to make work. You then pass the guy in the white robe that fights mobs and has a short name. Then there is an undead mage by a tree and walking toward you an undead warrior. Just beyond is a building with some steps up. Inside is an anvil that you can pray to. Kill the undead warrior on the steps. There is also an undead warrior by the doors to the building on the left. The left is the edge of the map. Behind the building is a wagon and inside the wagon is one of the books you collect. Behind the wagon is a guy fighting on your side. A rogue normally is fighting plus an undead mage behind. Go slightly to the right and there will be an undead mage on a raised area. To the right of him is a n undead rogue and in front a horse with another undead rogue. To the left of the mage and on the level you will be on is a tree bent over fully and in front of that tree pops the alter and the two undead mages that you have to kill. When you kill the mages you get a spawn ring and a floating void spawn thing that you kill. What I do is circle left out the camp and do the full ring to this location then kill the mages and the rogue plus the guy at the catapult. Then in the house where the next book is. Upstairs and kill the archer and pray. Then down across the field not quite to where the rift opens and see if the rare spawn is by the busted wagon. If he is there he also gives out some nice leather. Follow the edge around to Asha's body and to the racks by the next catapult. They are clickable. Then past the Rift opening place to the next burning building and the archer and inside there is the next book. Then see if the next rare spawn is in front of the big building that gives you the shield. Then upstairs in the burning building to get the last of your 14 books kill the archer and hope the guy is stuck under some burning rubble. He can hand out some nice chain. Then down pray kill like mad across the open space and back to the camp and then go round again. Good thing is you will level fully as you do this, pick up loads of goodies and then on one of the circles the horror will spawn. May take a while but it will happen. Sometimes I just log the character and keep coming back.
    Last edited by Ajhal; 10-19-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Suggetion: Horror Skin Tunic = Costume
    Supported, or put the item as "Bind on Equip" because it is "Soulbound"

While I would not want to see it as a costume piece I would really like to see it available to defiants somehow..

+ Reply to Thread