+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awesome idea for Rift after Trion adds my Level Scaling idea

Default Awesome idea for Rift after Trion adds my Level Scaling idea

Well with Level Scaling, we can spread out the population, and give higher level players a motivation to return to lower levels.

But today I was playing on my alt during a zone event against the earth plane. WoW it was awesome.
    The raid group stayed together after the boss was done, and we went around fighting Rifts and Footholds.

What came from it may have been a coincidence, but we had basically what appeared to be 2 Rifts stacked right near each other along with a foothold.
    this was pretty epic Rift Fight, for a non-Event rift.

This is where I had an idea.

I call it "FUSION RIFTS"

What if Rift Elements Fused together becoming something greater in power. Air Elemental + Water Elemental = Giant Hurricane Elemental Legion! Fire + Earth = LAVA LORD!!!!

these kind of Rifts require large number of players, and they spawn between Zone events.
    Unlike regular Elite Rifts, these rifts spawn Double or sometimes Triple goals per Rift that need to be done at the same time. For example, 2 bosses may spawn instead of the typical 1 boss per rift.

Also these Rifts cover a greater mass, and spawn sieges like vehicles that players can mount which will be needed to defeat the Bosses and their legions that follow.

Think like a Mini-Warcraft 3 Final Night Elf mission verse the legion. something like that. Players can control giant mech for Defiant, and a giant Angel for Guardian. also Catapults and flame/water throwers. stuff like that. Some creatures may fly and bomb player packs. these creatures can only be hit by ranged attacks and Ground to Air sieges.

When you defeat these rifts, a Raid Rift would spawn.

------------------------------------------

Also another note to Developers:

Make the Dynamic NPC from Rifts and Invasions scale better with large groups. I believe Guild Wars 2 has this, I would like an improved version of it added to Rift so that Raid Groups can have fun closing rifts and footholds.

I want some harder Rifts inbetween Events.

The 6 planes battle each other and are enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by July13th View Post
    The 6 planes battle each other and are enemies.
    yeah but sometimes the elements come in contact and mix together. Hurricane for example (Water and a Tornado put together)

+ Reply to Thread