+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change random dungeon bonuses to ONLY affect the tier you completed.

Ascendant

Default Change random dungeon bonuses to ONLY affect the tier you completed.

So, as you all know If you do a random dungeon, you have 7 charges of the bonus plaques at the end. My idea is to simply separate that by the tiers that already exist. So, I did a T2 today...this is basically what I'd like to see: http://i56.tinypic.com/2lxi369.jpg I can run T2 for 6 more times, while T1 and Normal are unaffected.

I think this would encourage people to do T1s still...as most people think that its a waste.

I absolutely agree with this. It took 5+ minutes to get a group for T1s as a tank and no one in my guild wanted to help my friend and I do them. As soon as I got 100 toughness, I was out of that waiting fest(plus, dps in T1s only do 150 dps on average). I'd definitely do T1s if I got the 3plaque bonus at the end, even though I don't need them anymore.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Venditte View Post
    I absolutely agree with this. It took 5+ minutes to get a group for T1s as a tank and no one in my guild wanted to help my friend and I do them. As soon as I got 100 toughness, I was out of that waiting fest(plus, dps in T1s only do 150 dps on average). I'd definitely do T1s if I got the 3plaque bonus at the end, even though I don't need them anymore.
    I personally just find them fun, and it would still benefit people needing plaques.

+ Reply to Thread