+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How about a Google+ / Facebook game that allow us to interact with the MMORPG game

Default How about a Google+ / Facebook game that allow us to interact with the MMORPG game

new idea:

How about some sort of MMORTS game based on the Rift MMORPG IP, that allow players to interact both directly and indirectly with the MMORPG game.

That could be things such as; the MMORTS players could play as the Elemental Factions, and trigger events and invasions that pop up in the MMORPG world.

Stuff like that.

MMORPG Players vs the MMORTS players.

The MMORTS would be Free browser game, so with a system like this, you are looking at a UNLIMITED amount of Dynamic Contents

Quote Originally Posted by tro44 View Post
    new idea:

How about some sort of MMORTS game based on the Rift MMORPG IP, that allow players to interact both directly and indirectly with the MMORPG game.

That could be things such as; the MMORTS players could play as the Elemental Factions, and trigger events and invasions that pop up in the MMORPG world.

Stuff like that.

MMORPG Players vs the MMORTS players.

The MMORTS would be Free browser game, so with a system like this, you are looking at a UNLIMITED amount of Dynamic Contents
    I don't think Trion wants to interfere with their soon-to-be released mmorts game (End of Nations http://www.endofnations.com/en/)

Quote Originally Posted by July13th View Post
    I don't think Trion wants to interfere with their soon-to-be released mmorts game (End of Nations http://www.endofnations.com/en/)
    thats kinda where I got the idea from.

something like that but Rift Ip related of course, and be able to interact with players in the MMORPG directly or indirectly.

thats kinda where I got the idea from.

something like that but Rift Ip related of course, and be able to interact with players in the MMORPG directly or indirectly.
    A facebook/ Google+ app that integrates with in game Guilds would be nice but I am not sure I would want free-to-play gamers (especially facebook gamers) to interfere with or change my gameplay. I do not think it is a good idea.

A facebook/ Google+ app that integrates with in game Guilds would be nice but I am not sure I would want free-to-play gamers (especially facebook gamers) to interfere with or change my gameplay. I do not think it is a good idea.
    I never thought about that. That would be an issue. I would need to do some more brainstorming for a solution to this issue.

I never thought about that. That would be an issue. I would need to do some more brainstorming for a solution to this issue.
    I am all for some rvr (conquer & control) aspect to be brought in game (although rvr usually requires 3 factions and we sadly don't have that). But if something like that is added I want it in actual game and not from facebook.
    Last edited by July13th; 09-05-2011 at 07:06 PM.

I am all for some rvr (conquer & control) aspect to be brought in game (although rvr usually requires 3 factions and we sadly don't have that). But if something like that is added I want it in game and not from facebook.
    My idea for this, similar to my original idea but less RTS based, would be for players to get (at random) a pop up, giving them the option to play as a (Monster Faction Creature). In this mode, the player is friendly to other monsters in that Elemental faction, and other NPC in that faction.

But hostile to Player Factions (Defiant and Guardian) and the NPC for that faction.

They can chat with each other and spawn rifts and guild NPC Units while fighting as a single monster.

Some players get the option to play as giant Boss monsters that can cause rampage for players to stop them.

again its more Dynamic contents, but with the gift of Actual Intelligence, instead of Artificial Intelligence.

My idea for this, similar to my original idea but less RTS based, would be for players to get (at random) a pop up, giving them the option to play as a (Monster Faction Creature). In this mode, the player is friendly to other monsters in that Elemental faction, and other NPC in that faction.

But hostile to Player Factions (Defiant and Guardian) and the NPC for that faction.

They can chat with each other and spawn rifts and guild NPC Units while fighting as a single monster.

Some players get the option to play as giant Boss monsters that can cause rampage for players to stop them.

again its more Dynamic contents, but with the gift of Actual Intelligence, instead of Artificial Intelligence.
    I think there can be dynamic elements added to game but I would actually want a rvr zone for existing player factions instead of playing as the planar invaders in the current world.

I think there can be dynamic elements added to game but I would actually want a rvr zone for existing player factions instead of playing as the planar invaders in the current world.
    Yeah, I mean, thats idea opens up a 3rd PvP faction, without actually having to add a new faction.

a PvP zone could be what they fight over.

Yeah, I mean, thats idea opens up a 3rd PvP faction, without actually having to add a new faction.

a PvP zone could be what they fight over.
    It would add 6 more I guess.

+ Reply to Thread