+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stealth Overpower

Default Stealth Overpower

I think the rougues and warriors are overpower. But rougues have a specific question.

We can have slow (dont work because u use charge, teleporting to the target), snare, root (dont work), freeze (easyly breakable) and we receive large damage because our skills simple dont work. Trion made melee classes too favorites and ranged classes even cant do dps right.

So my sugestion is : Dont let rougues Stealth if hp is below 50%. This can make some fair in pvp.

And trion, please, remember there are skills to be used. Slow, snare, root and freeze is almost useless in this game because of imunes and cc reductions.

Ty,
    Rift 2.6's - Things I miss a lot in Rift: 1. No lock raids or boss, only lock drops and tokens. 2. I want a button to visit to other servers more easily. 3. Too low FPS yet. Fix Rift Client please. 4. Fair PVP, too much unbalance and crap healing war.
    - Thinks i like most right now: 1. Hailol Footholds 2. Flexible builds 3. Mage tanking comming .

Telaran

Uhh...no. If anything rogues need a boost in PvP, not a nerf.

That's what recon serums and targeted aoe is for. Stealth is part of what make's the rogue calling unique.

Rougues need nerf of course. In Dungeuns they are top dps together warrriors and they kill a lot in pvp.

Rougues will no lose ur Stealth, but if they are almost dieing, they shouldn't stealth again ang again and again.

I dont like nerf, but they are overpower.
    Rift 2.6's - Things I miss a lot in Rift: 1. No lock raids or boss, only lock drops and tokens. 2. I want a button to visit to other servers more easily. 3. Too low FPS yet. Fix Rift Client please. 4. Fair PVP, too much unbalance and crap healing war.
    - Thinks i like most right now: 1. Hailol Footholds 2. Flexible builds 3. Mage tanking comming .

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Samfortal View Post
    Rougues will no lose ur Stealth, but if they are almost dieing, they shouldn't stealth once every two minutes
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Samfortal View Post
    Rougues need nerf of course. In Dungeuns they are top dps together warrriors and they kill a lot in pvp.

Rougues will no lose ur Stealth, but if they are almost dieing, they shouldn't stealth again ang again and again.

I dont like nerf, but they are overpower.
    Rogues can not keep stealthing. They have a stealth cooldown.

+ Reply to Thread