+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Planar Capacitor

Default Planar Capacitor

We have some great ascended powers that cost planar charges. I never use one simply due to the fact that I need to save my 3 charges for my medic, just in case. That means some things just kind of sit there on my action bar getting dusty. So, perhaps for a cost of some planarite (say 25k, just like some of the bigger ascended powers), one could purchase a Planar Capacitor. It could store up to 3 charges at a time. Once you have gained charges, you click on it and it "stores" those for later use. Players could collect up to 3 more active charges and use them up. Then, by clicking again on the Planar Capacitor, would receive however many charges they had stored.

It would be nice to have my Planar Protection up right before I enter an expert dungeon. Right now, I use up my 3 charges and then try to get 3 more before I start an instance (so my medic can be used). If there are not a lot of rifts around, I can use up most of the Planar Protection time just getting more charges.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by psychomuse View Post
    We have some great ascended powers that cost planar charges. I never use one simply due to the fact that I need to save my 3 charges for my medic, just in case. That means some things just kind of sit there on my action bar getting dusty. So, perhaps for a cost of some planarite (say 25k, just like some of the bigger ascended powers), one could purchase a Planar Capacitor. It could store up to 3 charges at a time. Once you have gained charges, you click on it and it "stores" those for later use. Players could collect up to 3 more active charges and use them up. Then, by clicking again on the Planar Capacitor, would receive however many charges they had stored.

It would be nice to have my Planar Protection up right before I enter an expert dungeon. Right now, I use up my 3 charges and then try to get 3 more before I start an instance (so my medic can be used). If there are not a lot of rifts around, I can use up most of the Planar Protection time just getting more charges.
    It would be nice to be able to store more than 3 charges, with either this mechanic or some other.

In case you hadn't noticed though, there are items you can purchase from the planar vendor which will replenish used charges. They're good to have for "emergencies", like when you need a medic and are short a charge or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland_F View Post
    It would be nice to be able to store more than 3 charges, with either this mechanic or some other.

In case you hadn't noticed though, there are items you can purchase from the planar vendor which will replenish used charges. They're good to have for "emergencies", like when you need a medic and are short a charge or two.
    Doh! I forgot about those (somebody didn't do his homework). Still, the term "Planar Capacitor" is just so cool that we should have one anyway!

+ Reply to Thread