+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Quintessence Suggestion

Default Dragon Quintessence Suggestion

Please make it so you can:
    • Exchange quintessence for dragon tears AND any other previous event currency.
    • Intead of wasting tears on the quest "looking into the legacy", replace them with handing in quintessence.

As of now qintessence is useless once you generate the mount. Not to mention they are soulbound so you cannot send to an alt.

Seeing that Endless Overgrowth Oil is 500 tears makes me upset, when previous oils cost 10 currency. So the requirement to save them is greater this time around.

Seems kind of odd to require an active currency(tears) for that quest while you continue to generate a currecncy that is useless(quintessence).
    Last edited by Fomalhaut; 09-03-2011 at 06:27 AM.
    FUAH

Shadowlander

I agree these should be able to be turned in or sold for something. Considering that they are supposed to keep dropping after the event (which will be good for anyone who has the turtle to feed but doesn't get it done before the event fades), perhaps they can be sold for planarite or marks or something....I'd even take some gold for them.

But I would love to be able to turn them into dragon's tears while the event is ongoing

Yeah, Trion needs to do something about them. I have the turtle and enough quintessences in the bank for 1 more with a lot left over. Either make them account bound so I can send them to my alts or let me sell them for 100 tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Fomalhaut View Post
    Please make it so you can:
    • Exchange quintessence for dragon tears AND any other previous event currency.
    • Intead of wasting tears on the quest "looking into the legacy", replace them with handing in quintessence.

As of now qintessence is useless once you generate the mount. Not to mention they are soulbound so you cannot send to an alt.

Seeing that Endless Overgrowth Oil is 500 tears makes me upset, when previous oils cost 10 currency. So the requirement to save them is greater this time around.

Seems kind of odd to require an active currency(tears) for that quest while you continue to generate a currecncy that is useless(quintessence).
    The oil is reusable this time, so it costs more. Previous oils were consumed upon use.

RIFT Community Ambassador Maelystra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koolthulu View Post
    Yeah, Trion needs to do something about them. I have the turtle and enough quintessences in the bank for 1 more with a lot left over. Either make them account bound so I can send them to my alts or let me sell them for 100 tears.
    This please

Quote Originally Posted by Koolthulu View Post
    /signed
    I am sure Trion is experimenting with reward system in their World Events and discovering what is well liked and what is not for future content.

+ Reply to Thread