+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: PVP- kinda fail

Default PVP- kinda fail

Few suggestions

I'am tired of fighting premades , make it ware u can que FULL size for WF or not at all , meanign either u can grp que or solo que and the grp must be the same size as the WF ur queing for , and to make it worth wild for que --offer more rewards like marks , extra prestige etc...

Now i hate the cross server PVP in WF's - when the game was brand new it was fun to just pvp against your own server , like Oldschool WoW was u built enemys who u all gunned for and stived to nuke down. now every time i go to a WF its me and like 9fresh 50s against 10 Rank 8's and we end up being pushed into are spawn and basilcy just standing there. SORRY IF ALL YOU DO IS QUE WFS deal with the que times , or have premades go corss realm and solo que realm only.

Also WHY CANT WE GET BALANCE , my team 0 heals --there team 6 -now who do u think is winning ? why do i get ques in codex with 1 mage 2 warriors and 12rogues and none bard--i know u cant make people spec to heal but u could inshure we dont have 0 heals and the other team has 6, make people que for 1 specific roll and dont allow change in WFs it serves not purphos to change souls mid wf

IMPROVE favor gains for healers ---this could get more intrested in pvp healing.
    also longer time on not being able to que from deserter, make it 2hrs and lower the time for AFK in spawn , and make vote kicks like in instance's instead of the report thing wich only works if the person afking is not really gone there just running in a circle in the spawn,

Valor --ok so u made it so the valor on all pvp items is the same --really i could have saved u some work there some one with a master's degree mail it to me YOU FAIL simple REMOVE VALOR what --than every one is on the same page still --just add valor into your lvling every time u level u gain a bit --thus PVP gear is just that gear without HIT/Focus --then raid gear is able to be used in PVP also , put some similar crystals in for pvp gear like u did for the HK raid sets , but make them more PVPish like extra crit , extra swing , + healing etc... WHO THE F-cares if people use pvp gear in pve?

and i know what you will say , well if u remove valor it will make PVP gear suck against those who have raid gear --WELL GUESS WHAT US RAIDERS HAVE BEEN OUT DEFENDING THE WORL AGAINST DRAGONS MONSTERS BEASTS AND MIDGETS. pvpers grats u held back the buillies from the other town. time spent to get raid gear VS time spend to get pvp gear NOT EVEN CLOSE no one in GAME yet has FULL HK raid gear , yet over 50% of the players have full R8 lol so yea ur fixing pvp for people who dont really play they just que over and over , give the PVP gear more HP to give them an advantage of life over the raiders ,

One more thing i would like to add for any pvper who cry about my remove VALOR rant, what about the raiders who get end boss HK weapons with there R8 gear they have an advantage --so then your screwing the pvpers again by giving raiders an obvious advantage. so whats the point of VALOR at all RESELIENCE killed WOW pvp for me --its a pointless stat that only creates MAGE TANKS in WFs , but again take the valor off gear make it a base stat that increases as you LVL , this will open the PVP to more people MORE differant combos of gear being used , and more fun right now pvp is like all cookie cutter with gear everyone is pretty much in the same gear class to class --i would love to use some trinkets with on uses or the procs etc same with my source machine, with the greaters but becasue of VALOR iam kinda stuck stacking that or getting murdered

REMOVE VALOR ON GEAR 40% at lvl 50 is great --this will also make pvp as you lvl more intresting i find its not very balanced at lower lvls (wich i know is hard to do since there lvl gaps and certain rolls are getting powerfull moves at differant times)
    Lets Have a Look inside

Soulwalker

Its a good job you aren't incharge of anything.

"I don't heal bads.."
    Optical, Cleric of The Enclave.

Rift Disciple

Consider taking an English course, then maybe someone, somewhere, will take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Akosted View Post
    I'am tired of fighting premades , make it ware u can que FULL size for WF or not at all , meanign either u can grp que or solo que and the grp must be the same size as the WF ur queing for , and to make it worth wild for que --offer more rewards like marks , extra prestige etc...
    I support allowing a full raid in WFs to queue and would rather see wfs move toward helping full premades. It does get frustrating being on the side of a complete pug vs a premade team. Whatever it takes to help premades (and not hurt solo queuers) will be good for game.

Premades are fine. What is wrong with having something that...I don't, might be a challenge. If you have a team of mostly solo players in r3-4+ gear, they know the objectives and should know what to do in the map. Blaming a loss on a premade is a cop out if you ask me.

Only time a premade might have an unfair advantage is if you get unlucky and say, get que'd with nothing but red/yellow names, or don't have a player who wants to heal etc, opposed to a premade who probably was smart enough to cover the best bases. But that is just a bad case, there are plenty of times random groups get paired together with great classes present and have everything it takes to win.

I am a total solo queing rogue and premades are not the problem. People who throw in the towel because 4 people out of a 10 man team que'd together and act like it is the end of the world and somehow those 4 people form the Voltron of rift and are unstoppable. I like a good coordinated enemy, makes for a challenge. I don't want to be separated from good players, you don't get good at anything by versing people who are mostly equal or worse than you.
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-03-2011 at 05:55 PM.

First , iam german , so my english type is not so good , move on no room for trolls in a actual discussion.

and when i say the premade i dont mean 4 guys , i mean the people who que 1 2 3 que and get lucky most times and get 13 of there guild in the same codex , ADD actual premade FULL que and reward those who do with more favor or tokens , sorry my guild does not have enough into pvp that i can do this , but is depressing when i join a WF people say AWEEE premade and sit in spawn ,and frankly theres nothing i can do about there choice to run in circle in spawn , call them names --well that works

sorry spell is bad drunk and german , thnxx for reading,

And remove Valor on Gear --still useless if ur just going to give every one the same ammount dont make it required to buy gear to get it , since you have already decided to level the playing field in that aspect,

With WOW the problem in lvl 60 pvp was not the PVP gear UNTILL u had guys in T3 pvp VS people in the only lvl of PVP gear wich was equal to T1 mc gear ---we dont have that problem , as long as there are pvp sets availible at the same rate pve sets are --there wont be an issue so if your crying that raiders will dwarf pvper;s in gear

WHY SPLIT THE GAME INTO 2 pvp/pve why cant they be meld together if you think the game should be why are u playing a game with both in it, why not just play one of many games out there thats only PVP like AION
    (i didint like the flying there in abys i know)

i just dont see a reason to have 2 games with in one heck i would not care put Hit/focus on some of the pvp gear ---

and to the Dev's if u say its cause the pvp gear is way faster and easy to get --well make it harder or admit that the PVE gear is slightly superoir then PVP gear due to time spent to aquire and , remove valor asa gear stat and make it a base stat and lets do battle
    Lets Have a Look inside

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbrownie View Post
    Consider taking an English course, then maybe someone, somewhere, will take you seriously.
    Please do not make fun of someone who speaks another language. Native English speakers are not the only ones to play this game.

+ Reply to Thread