+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair and Make-up

Smile Hair and Make-up

I am going to make this short. LOL

I know this isn't WoW but I would so to be able to customise my chars once I am in game - Better hair styles and colours would be a god send. I am a female and it's what we do. LMAO - maybe a future add in to the game to look into. A hair salon His & Hers.

Just a suggestion. ☺

Cheers!

I think this would be good too once they fix the majority of the more serious matters, although we have enough hair colours.. i wouldnt be able to create enough toons to get each colour ><

Regards,
    Goige

Guys like to change up our look too! Sometimes we like to look tough and sometimes we wanna look sexy and sometimes we wanna look like we're going to the ballgame! Help us help you Trion make us look sexy. Thanks with a cherry on top!

Ascendant

those annoying fonts make me die a little bit inside, but eh, this has been discussed ad nauseum

Hopefully its coming soon!

Rift Disciple

I'd really, really, really like to make one of my characters shorter. I had no idea that slightly above the middle on the slider was OMFGWTFBBQ-GIANTESS. I was going for "average height" but it turned out everyone else was going for "shrimp." First character rolled up. Now I know better...
    WARNING: Contents may be Irish.
    <Bountiful> on Faeblight, 50 Mage Bahmi
    taking some time off in a galaxy far, far away.
    We're tiny but mighty! RAWR!

+ Reply to Thread