+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aelfwar Conpsirator's Signet

Plane Touched

Default Aelfwar Conpsirator's Signet

With the upcoming changes and the addition of the Vengeance stat, the Codex trinket is less of a DPS boost in PvE than it used to be. There is already some discussion of what trinket will be the best choice.

One thing that was posted by someone testing trinkets they had is that this one has really poor uptime if you run a 51 riftblade build as a warrior. Based on the description of the trinket, we think this is because riftblade attacks are not physical damage.

Looking at the 4 trinkets Hylas drops, it seems like the intention was to have one available for any class and soul combination.

It would be nice if this trinket could be changed to proc on ranged and melee attacks, instead of physical damage attacks only. This should cover all ranged rogue and warrior souls, and even make it a possible shaman or druid trinket since I think they gain DPS from attack power or spell power with their melee builds.

What rogue or warrior souls don't have any manner of physical attack? Even as something like ranged sabo you can keep it up 100% of the time.
    Kivuli
    <Waiting on Diablo
    Freeholme Defiant
    http://www.waitingondiablo.com

Plane Touched

51 riftblade is a somewhat popular/common warrior dps spec, and depending on how you spend the other 15 points (15 paragon, 15 champion are common) you might only use an interrupt that does physical damage.

I was a little hasty in posting this here. I don't have this trinket to test myself, and someone posted he was hardly having any uptime with it using 51 riftblade. Others are saying it works fine.

+ Reply to Thread