+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please create a mobile-friendly version for the rift webpages/forums.

Shadowlander

Default Please create a mobile-friendly version for the rift webpages/forums.

Like many other players, I work full-time, and have a lot of obligations outside of my home beyond that. A wonderful pastime for me during breaks at work or at the supermarket waiting in line is reading these forums on my smartphone. I believe it would be beneficial to have mobile versions of the site and the forums so people like me who'd like to see the latest patch notes or read about a new build for my warrior can do so with ease.

All suggestion threads pleading for Tapatalk to be enabled for these forums have been locked and/or ignored, so I figure that this is the next best thing... even though it'd be more costly to implement.

Default Mobile forum browser support

The repetitive scaling to make the entries visible is kind of tedious. I whole-heartedly agree with the OP. A simple solution is to make the forums compatible with TouchBB, ForumRunner, and/or Tapatalk. My participation in the community is truly limited by my aversion to accessing the Rift forums on my phone.
    CPU: AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black @ 3.98 GHz MB: Asus Crosshair IV Formula RAM: G.Skill Flare 1x4 GB DDR3 2000 Mhz. HDD:WD Caviar Black 1 TB, SATA6 (7200RPM) GPU: Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress XT) OS: Windows 7 64-bit

+ Reply to Thread