+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ultrazen

Thread: Warrior Changes

Rift Chaser

Default Warrior Changes

1. Gap closing abilities don't work if the player is currently immune to CC. One of the single biggest oversights in the game right now in PvP. My CC doesn't work on you, yours works on me. That's the very definition of unfair.

2. Everything is effected by global cooldown. I had so many fights over that last week where I was in an actual fun/good fight with another mage or cleric. The fight actually took some time to unfold, you had to use your skills at the right time. Invariably, these fights were abruptly ended by a warrior coming into the picture and ending it within 2-3 GCDs. After looking at a lot of combat logs, the amount of DPS being put out via no GCD abilities is just laughable.

Macros + no GCD abilities are the root of the problem with this class in PvP currently, easy fix.

No other class/spec in the game kills anywhere nearly as fast as warriors currently, it's like they are coded for a different game. Every other class I get into a fight with takes 20-30 seconds to fight, and there is room/time for some strategy and some actual game play. This stunned/silenced/killed in 2-4 GCDs stuff is just laughably bad, and needs a huge overhaul.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrazen View Post
    1. Gap closing abilities don't work if the player is currently immune to CC. One of the single biggest oversights in the game right now in PvP. My CC doesn't work on you, yours works on me. That's the very definition of unfair.

2. Everything is effected by global cooldown. I had so many fights over that last week where I was in an actual fun/good fight with another mage or cleric. The fight actually took some time to unfold, you had to use your skills at the right time. Invariably, these fights were abruptly ended by a warrior coming into the picture and ending it within 2-3 GCDs. After looking at a lot of combat logs, the amount of DPS being put out via no GCD abilities is just laughable.

Macros + no GCD abilities are the root of the problem with this class in PvP currently, easy fix.

No other class/spec in the game kills anywhere nearly as fast as warriors currently, it's like they are coded for a different game. Every other class I get into a fight with takes 20-30 seconds to fight, and there is room/time for some strategy and some actual game play. This stunned/silenced/killed in 2-4 GCDs stuff is just laughably bad, and needs a huge overhaul.
    I think the whole trion staff plays a warrior. Such a stupid class. When a 5 year old kid can play a rank 8 warrior and tear faces off, **** hits the fan.

+ Reply to Thread