+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Individual UIs and a party frame display bug

Telaran

Default Individual UIs and a party frame display bug

There's a bug with the UI. I have to remind the game with every new group that I do not want to see any buffs on other toons but ones I cast. Even when I've got that set, it shows me the foraging buffs, I guess because I forage too? That's not helpful. I only want to see the buffs I cast on people so I know when to refresh them. And I do not want to set that up every time a new person joins my group.

I also hate raid frames in non-raids. They are not useful to me. I am the healer, so telling me it "makes it easier on the healer" is not true in my case. I do not like them if I'm not healing more than 5 people.

Raid frames do not show mana.

Party frames do not accurately display aggro, nor do they show when someone is out of range. This is not useful, either. It means sloppy tanks pull before people get back and lazy people catch up to the group on the boss fights and otherwise hang out miles away alt-tabbed doing other things.

Each person should be able to toggle raid frames or party frames and not impose their choice on the rest of the group, especially since most people set raid frames either to clear out the superfluous buffs or due to some misguided idea of what healers need. (Although, I also suspect a lot of healers aren't using mouseover macros and are clicking their targets, which is far from the most efficient strategy.)

Telaran

And...

Your mouseover macros are broken. This was first documented in April. You have not fixed the problem.

They stop healing the mouseover target during high stress spam times and start healing the caster. This is beyond useless.

+ Reply to Thread