+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront queue taskbar flash

Rift Disciple

Default Warfront queue taskbar flash

I have to imagine I'm not the first to have mentioned this (couldn't find any other threads in my brief search) but.... Trion, can we pleeeeeeease have a feature that makes the game flash when your Warfront queue pops? 10+ minute Port Scion queues would be a lot less painful if I could browse forums and such while in queue without having to tab back every ten seconds to check on queue. Speaking of which, think I just missed my queue!

It seems this would be a verrrry easy feature to add in a hotfix.

Thanks!

/agree and bump

Rift Disciple

Thanks for the bump

This is such a huge deal and a very easy feature to implement on their end, so I am very surprised nothing has been done yet. Especially how great Trion has been overall in listening to their players. Unless I really am the first person to have pointed this out..... I know I'm not the first to have complained about it tho :P

Shadowlander

agree.

just missed a 90 minute queue for the codex . . . while posting about long queue times.

Plane Walker

Actually, I think they added something like that recently, or were going to add something like this? I didn't check just now, but I thought I saw something like that in a patch somewhere. Also, have you considered simply resizing your browser so that you have a portion of the game showing in the background? That might help as well. Just go into your game settings and select windowed full screen, or whatever it's called. That way you can window the game, and still see it in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by YenTheFirst View Post
    agree.

just missed a 90 minute queue for the codex . . . while posting about long queue times.
    already in game now.

+ Reply to Thread