+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Rez Changes

Rift Disciple

Default Cleric Rez Changes

Most cleric souls should have a rez of some sort. It's strange that Warriors and Rogues have a rez. Some classes even have a battle rez where b-rez is very limited in the cleric souls (and fairly deep in the tree).

However, I'm fine with other classes rezing if...

Cleric rezzes should only take 5% soul health instead of the 10%. Or none would be better.

You might argue that mitigates the death-downtime-penalty in the game. But if you could get a 0% rez, then you wold wait for the cleric to rez everyone. With at least an 8 sec cooldown, plus time in between, it's just about the same as running from the beginning of the dungeon after a wipe.

you could also make the CD longer. But something like 5 mins is too long. 30 sec may be better.

Trion, feel free to call the spell "Breath of Sanjia" I'm okay with that.

PS-I searched for a rez-suggestion thread but couldnt find one. So I hope no one else had the same idea.

Rift Disciple

So basically it would save people 5g for a death?

That seems an utterly pointless waste of dev time to me.

Rift Disciple

I'm pickin' up what you are layin' down, but....

You dont care about the gold, but you do care about the downtime. If you are grinding out T1/T2 dungeons or raid events and have to leave to soul heal, then come back, you can take 10 mins out of your playing time.

If you had a cleric rez with less penalty, it would effectively save you time, make Cleric rez's more significant and inline with the class and make the desire to have a cleric/healer class versus a Mage/healer... which also differentiates the Cleric.

+ Reply to Thread