+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By notebene
  • 1 Post By Raimla

Thread: Stackable Craft Rift Lures (or maybe craft lure currency?)

Plane Touched

Default Stackable Craft Rift Lures (or maybe craft lure currency?)

It would be nice if they were stackable by type. I have a lower level weaponsmith/armorsmith, 36, and she just hit 300 in weaponsmith and started doing the weekly, and today I got my 2nd lure and realized they don't stack.

I was hoping to wait until I could do level 50 rifts to use them, yet I want to do the weekly now because I'm trying to start saving up some plaques. Going to run out of space quickly

Actually, our base lure is a skill, right? Instead of lures as physically objects, why don't we have a craft lure 'skill', and then when we do the weekly, be awarded with a 'currency' that is lure: weaponsmith, lure: outfitter, something like that? That way we could just save them up as currency and burn them when we want, and they don't take up precious bag space

I would very much like to see them stacked. Also the lures for expert rifts that are a reward from the weekly could stack with the lures from the planar vendors. Having craft lures, few expert rift lures and a bunch of raid rift lures with some of the same type not stacking is annoying.

I don't see how the currency would work though if it would go into the currency tab to save bag space. How does the game know what currency you want to use? Think you need an usable item in the bag to tell the game what rift you want.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Raimla View Post
    I would very much like to see them stacked. Also the lures for expert rifts that are a reward from the weekly could stack with the lures from the planar vendors. Having craft lures, few expert rift lures and a bunch of raid rift lures with some of the same type not stacking is annoying.

I don't see how the currency would work though if it would go into the currency tab to save bag space. How does the game know what currency you want to use? Think you need an usable item in the bag to tell the game what rift you want.
    Well it's moot, since it stacks to 20 now in this patch (little did I know).

The currency idea was such that instead of a physical 'item' in your bag, you'd go buy a 'craft rift skill', for like 500 planar (or whatever). Basically like the one we get in the beginning, it's a skill, not an item

Then, that skill requires 'currency' to run. Each craft type is a different lure skill to buy, and each lure skill uses a different currency.

Now they stack to 20, which is ok, but I see my 36th level alt 'potentially' getting more than a stack of 20 before she's ready to go use them. Not probable, but possible

I have a level 30 alt with 3 professions who already got 12 lures... Yes its possible for you to have 20 lures...

And make then bound to account so you can send them to your main level 50 char.

And also make a currency for you to trade Artisan Marks for Lures (50xArtisans = 1 Lure) and 1 Plaque = 250 Artisans.
    ----
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazillian
    "Brasil", Guardian Mage Lvl 50, Prestige Rank 8, Whitefall (PvP), EU

+ Reply to Thread