+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In-game notepad

Telaran

Default In-game notepad

I'd like an account-wide notepad where you could note all kinds of stuff AND wich supports item links.

Examples of use:
    * Playing alts. You could for example put down one chars gear in notepad and when logging into your (for ex) armorsmith toon you could reference that same notepad to see if you can craft upgrades.
    * ToDo lists. Rift has SO many different options ingame it sometimes is a (positive) pain keeping track of what your goals/subgoals are.

You can sort of use macros as a shabby workaround but not charwide and dont support itemlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by zoofar View Post
    * Playing alts. You could for example put down one chars gear in notepad and when logging into your (for ex) armorsmith toon you could reference that same notepad to see if you can craft upgrades

You can sort of use macros as a shabby workaround but not charwide and dont support itemlinks.
    I enjoyed the addon Altoholic http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...altoholic.aspx in wow and maybe there will be one for rift when addons are finally released. If Trion could implement this feature in game without an addon even better but I am hoping for at least addon.

+ Reply to Thread