+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 66 point souls...expans every soul to 66 points.

Default 66 point souls...expans every soul to 66 points.

Expand all the current souls out to a max 66 points.

I can tell you put alot of thought into this suggestion.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by aabuster1 View Post
    Expand all the current souls out to a max 66 points.
    What is this? I dont even?
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

It wasn't meant to be a lot of thought. Just an simple idea that honestly needs few words.

But if an explanation is in order: Currently the souls max at 51 points. You mix and match your 66 "soul" points between 2-3 souls. Why not extend the upper limit of each soul tree to 66 points. Put in some more abilities at the top of each soul tree and some more powers at the roots... and voila the possibility of a 66 point soul. You could of course still mix and match but if you really liked a certain soul you could spend all of your points there.

Quote Originally Posted by aabuster1 View Post
    It wasn't meant to be a lot of thought. Just an simple idea that honestly needs few words.

But if an explanation is in order: Currently the souls max at 51 points. You mix and match your 66 "soul" points between 2-3 souls. Why not extend the upper limit of each soul tree to 66 points. Put in some more abilities at the top of each soul tree and some more powers at the roots... and voila the possibility of a 66 point soul. You could of course still mix and match but if you really liked a certain soul you could spend all of your points there.
    The question shouldn't be "Why not"? The question is, how would rift benefeit from this sugestion? Is there something wrong with the current mix and match way of doing it?
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

If they did this most points would just be pointless and filler. I like how it is implemented at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread