+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass Sell "Junk" items + AH Feature

Soulwalker

Default Mass Sell "Junk" items + AH Feature

It would be nice if we could have a quick way to sell grey items to vendors, i used it a lot in my wow days as an addon called "SellJunk" and i loved it with all the grey stuff that gets picked up! On the vendor screen, having a small button saying "Sell all greys" (or grays for america lol) to save hunting through your bags is god sent!

As for the Auction House feature, It would be nice if you could specify the stack size on the selling tab, so if you do want to sell items individually that would normally stack, you can without having to split them out in your bags.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Refraction View Post
    It would be nice if we could have a quick way to sell grey items to vendors, i used it a lot in my wow days as an addon called "SellJunk" and i loved it with all the grey stuff that gets picked up! On the vendor screen, having a small button saying "Sell all greys" (or grays for america lol) to save hunting through your bags is god sent!
    This already exists....

Rift Chaser

there is a button that sells all grey items bottom right

Soulwalker

haha my apologies, i just found it, i didnt realise it was down there :P Thanks!

I believe the other one doesnt exist tho, but with my track record tonight i wouldnt be suprised if it does lol

+ Reply to Thread