+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pvp Just an idea

Soulwalker

Thumbs up pvp Just an idea

Just an idea here seems to be very cool if you could create a place where you could pvp, for example you could create are map/area where people can go there when you want to PvP. It should be on the way that you have 2 bases, where we have the guardians on one of the side and the defiant on the other side, and then make war with them self. and you can make groups like 7 people and fight ther other gruop. and earn some point when you kill one person our guild point.

then you could make 2 maps
    one for level 20-35
    and one for level 35-50 like that

and it must be that way when you feel like you can go there anytime

i think it could be are very good idea, if you could make it, many people will join Rift

Hit K while in game. Go to the bottom of the window. Hit either join solo or join group. Depending on your level you now have access to FOUR bases with different goals for variety. Request completed.

I haven't gone far enough to know yet if an area like this exists, but my idea was similar but it would simply be a zone in the world where everyone automaticaly becomes pvp flagged. A sort of "at your own risk" zone to explore and do quests in. I can only imagine the horrible things that could go on in there . I can only imagine the horrible things that go on in pvp servers, lol.
    Last edited by RimaruTaeho; 08-19-2011 at 07:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread