+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2h Rogue?

Soulwalker

Default 2h Rogue?

I have been playing MMO's for a long time now. One thing I have never seen is a Rogue that uses a two handed weapon. I think with the way that Trion did the souls, it could lead to a completely new way to play rogues. I know Rogues are built on steady weapon damage with medium-high ability burst. But with the addition of more dots it could reverse. With more dots for constant damage and Weapon strikes + combo point bursts. Just a suggestion. Plus every other class (mage, warrior, and cleric) have a death based soul.

AND I know it would probably be in an expansion. But if it is decided by the powers that be to expand the souls in a patch or expansion sometime in the future. Please keep the idea in mind.
    Last edited by Caballin; 08-15-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Grammar failures

Telaran

Okay then. Which two of the current souls would be the "suggested pairings"? I'm not sure if any of the current souls would work well with a two-handed weapon.

Also, while not strictly death-based, Nightblade has quite a bit of Death attacks, if that's what you're looking for.

because the idea of a rogue has always revolved around them being assassins or swashbucklers, both of which prefer 1h weapons and finesse. i like them how they are.

+ Reply to Thread