+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spitballin ideas like aboss

Shadowlander

Default Spitballin ideas like aboss

i think that when your mining/gathering/butchering skills increase you should have a slight chance to find bigger ore deposits, that look bigger, and give you way more thena normal one would. im assuming as the levels increase in crafting you need more and more mats to make your better gears, well if you were to put theese -semi rare- ore deposits that have an increase in size ( they look bigger ) it would make it a little bit easier, and add some diversity, the one thing i hate about mmo's is everything is the same. as you go through the game. in the begining of the game you kill purple fairys at the end you kill green ones, this game needs diversity, things have to be different ,, it gets boring when your killing the same things over and over, or gathering the same things over and over. they dont have to be everywhere, and they could be even a higher level, they should take a higher level of skill to gather theese large deposits, say copper takes 35 an oversized copper would take 50 , those are just assumptions i have no idea what you guys would make it, but you get my point.

no thanks, its already easy to farm ore.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle404 View Post
    no thanks, its already easy to farm ore.
    yea its easy, but do you enjoy seeing the same rock over and over? im just tryin to make this game a better place for us nerds to live in. this is my world nd its gotta be as enjoyable as it can be. would you not go gather a rock if it was the size of you, and gave you 5times the amount of mats, and higher chances for procs of rare gems?

+ Reply to Thread