+ Reply to Thread

Thread: respawn placement

Default respawn placement

For WF you spawn zone it a static one where you can regroup and spawn with of the fear of getting killed while you buff. open world pvp is not the case, you can camp a spawn of your enemy with a group i mite add and get cheap kills before the player can heal and rebuff, witch may also be a long run back.

I know you can re-spawn at the re-spawn pillars but you will be doing so with half stats and a costly soul mend. so with open world pvp becoming more of a focus it just going get worse.

more world spawn point would be a good start as a long walk back can mean death for your short handed team.

full heal at spawn would get you back in the attack faster. or buffs that last thru death would also get you in the fight faster.

spawn pillars for each fraction that apears on each side of the a rift when a pvp-rift open.

thes addions with get people back on the feild faster and will minamize the waiting for these player to leave my greave so I can repawn time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
    spawn pillars for each fraction that apears on each side of the a rift when a pvp-rift open.

thes addions with get people back on the feild faster and will minamize the waiting for these player to leave my greave so I can repawn time.
    sounds redundant.

+ Reply to Thread