+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Newidea

Shadowlander

Default Newidea

i was thinking the other day of a dungeon but different, you see you throw a bunch of people into a map made by trion obviously thats customly made for survivability. you make a bunch of mobs spawn wave after wave, every like 4-5 waves you toss ina boss bosses drop good equips, nd at the end you aqquire currency , i think this would help all thoes ****ed up people out there, that dont kno teamwork. this would show kids how to work together , and it would be exciting at that. im sure this could make rift very successful. to add to the kind of game that this is, you could put 10 people ina castle nd make monsters or rift monsters which ever you would please, but monsters invading by ladders, and breaking thru walls would be ****ing epic. you could repair the walls, nd try to stay alive, im sure this could be done because you guys are elite. now instead of just skimming through this i want you to take me seriously, and dont jus send me to another place to find my answer, talk to me like a human, another person from your wares and explain to me weither or not this could be a good idea. this would be very much appreciated i hope i didnt come at you witha bad approach, you are just like i, another man trying to live,. i know that you have human eyes and you are reading this now, and soon enough i will be reading your response just like you did just now. we are all one, you are just like i, we are both humans living in the worlds eye. invite me to your mind and let us share ideas , im sure i could bring rift to a magnificent place. this game could be much more, and i have very deep faith in you, and your team.

And also,.

whats up with the companions all of a sudden they die in like 3 hits by trash mobs, im afriad that my one and only favourite class has come to a point where it sucks ****. at first i thought i was doomed when i opened the greater companion skilled i tried to use it with might, while expecting a furious beast that nobody would want to **** with, but then when cast my hands together to use this mighty sword to uncall this "ferocious" beast that the Beastmaster class is mainly focused on, out came a ***** *** purple panther like the one i had before. im sure the trion world has a great creative mind, but what i dont see is how they came up with this kind? i really wish that this class could be fixed cuz im tired of dealin with **** that makes my death ratio past six. now you and i both know talk to me like a human, that this pet ( i cant call it a beast) is nothing but something you'd see in a zoo, i want to **** **** up with a lion wolf or two, being able to summon multiple lions or wolves would finish off this class like a pack of dire coyotes eating away at a woman's ******.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokesAlotPot View Post
    i was thinking the other day of a dungeon but different, you see you throw a bunch of people into a map made by trion obviously thats customly made for survivability. you make a bunch of mobs spawn wave after wave, every like 4-5 waves you toss ina boss bosses drop good equips, nd at the end you aqquire currency , i think this would help all thoes ****ed up people out there, that dont kno teamwork. this would show kids how to work together , and it would be exciting at that. im sure this could make rift very successful. to add to the kind of game that this is, you could put 10 people ina castle nd make monsters or rift monsters which ever you would please, but monsters invading by ladders, and breaking thru walls would be ****ing epic. you could repair the walls, nd try to stay alive, im sure this could be done because you guys are elite. now instead of just skimming through this i want you to take me seriously, and dont jus send me to another place to find my answer, talk to me like a human, another person from your wares and explain to me weither or not this could be a good idea. this would be very much appreciated i hope i didnt come at you witha bad approach, you are just like i, another man trying to live,. i know that you have human eyes and you are reading this now, and soon enough i will be reading your response just like you did just now. we are all one, you are just like i, we are both humans living in the worlds eye. invite me to your mind and let us share ideas , im sure i could bring rift to a magnificent place. this game could be much more, and i have very deep faith in you, and your team.

And also,.

whats up with the companions all of a sudden they die in like 3 hits by trash mobs, im afriad that my one and only favourite class has come to a point where it sucks ****. at first i thought i was doomed when i opened the greater companion skilled i tried to use it with might, while expecting a furious beast that nobody would want to **** with, but then when cast my hands together to use this mighty sword to uncall this "ferocious" beast that the Beastmaster class is mainly focused on, out came a ***** *** purple panther like the one i had before. im sure the trion world has a great creative mind, but what i dont see is how they came up with this kind? i really wish that this class could be fixed cuz im tired of dealin with **** that makes my death ratio past six. now you and i both know talk to me like a human, that this pet ( i cant call it a beast) is nothing but something you'd see in a zoo, i want to **** **** up with a lion wolf or two, being able to summon multiple lions or wolves would finish off this class like a pack of dire coyotes eating away at a woman's ******.
    Here's an idea: How about you learn how to write ?
    Last edited by Merlinr; 08-14-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Shadowlander

whats wrong with the way i speak?

Wow is all I can say.

TL;DR

Put this in the suggestions forum and I might get to reading it some day. Seriously...your post is hella long.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Soulwalker

the problem with the way you write/type (typing is the same as writing) is that although you used a paragraph you clearly dont understand what a paragraph is suppost to do

Shadowlander

sorry i didnt take the time to go through all 5 steps of a paragraph like they teach you in school, i sat at my computer, and typed out what was in my head, it doesnt really matter how its formated as long as its there, they can read what it is, they see what my point is. therefore it is successful nomatter if its gramatically correct or not, i didnt realize there was english police out in the forums who look around for people to critize on how they write their topics, next time i will be sure to try to use all of the rules of grammar so i do not disturb you guys anymore, and hopefully can avoid this ticket, because i dont know how im gunna pay this one off

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Irelia View Post
    the problem with the way you write/type (typing is the same as writing) is that although you used a paragraph you clearly dont understand what a paragraph is suppost to do
    "Suppost."

The problem with the way you write/type (typing is the same as writing) is that although you used a paragraph you clearly don't understand what a paragraph is supposed to do.
    Fixed.

/10chars
    Last edited by Raiga; 08-14-2011 at 03:46 PM.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Soulwalker

sorry i didnt take the time to go through all 5 steps of a paragraph like they teach you in school, i sat at my computer, and typed out what was in my head, it doesnt really matter how its formated as long as its there, they can read what it is, they see what my point is. therefore it is successful nomatter if its gramatically correct or not, i didnt realize there was english police out in the forums who look around for people to critize on how they write their topics, next time i will be sure to try to use all of the rules of grammar so i do not disturb you guys anymore, and hopefully can avoid this ticket, because i dont know how im gunna pay this one off
    if you have an idea, its likely to taken much more seriously if you put some effort and thought not only into the content but also in how it's presented.

but on topic.

i don't think that i like the first idea you talked about. For example how will it help people learn teamwork any more than a dungeon would?

as for the second idea im not sure how that kind of task would fit properly into a setting of this kind of game

Shadowlander

if you have an idea, its likely to taken much more seriously if you put some effort and thought not only into the content but also in how it's presented.

but on topic.

i don't think that i like the first idea you talked about. For example how will it help people learn teamwork any more than a dungeon would?

as for the second idea im not sure how that kind of task would fit properly into a setting of this kind of game
    i think it would require more teamwork to try and survive as long as you can while monsters are flowing at you, then it would trying to get to the end of themap and kill the boss, instead teams have to work together, actually stick together, unlike pvp, and get **** done,.

Telaran

It wouldn't teach you teamwork but how to place your class in a setting that required area effect spams. It's more like running Delta in PWI.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

i think it would require more teamwork to try and survive as long as you can while monsters are flowing at you, then it would trying to get to the end of themap and kill the boss, instead teams have to work together, actually stick together, unlike pvp, and get **** done,.
    I actually agree with you. There's been a couple games with similar things (L2 had "7 Signs" and Scarlet Legacy had a similar battlefield). I thought they were both a lot of fun.

L2's was a 15 min event where one wave after another would attack your group (9 people), getting progressively harder over time. The rewards were great but I had never seen any groups successfully complete it all.

And on SL it's an arena where you get flooded by a massive number of mobs -- appears to be dependent upon how many signed up for the event. So you work together to take down all the mobs and bosses.

Either way, I love those things.

Soulwalker

honestly from my own experience this hasn't really been a problem in RIFT for me concerning dungeons.

however i really don't do a lot of PvP so cant say anything there

but it sounds to me like a sort of "dungeon Rift" if you get my meaning
    Last edited by Irelia; 08-14-2011 at 03:57 PM.

sorry i didnt take the time to go through all 5 steps of a paragraph like they teach you in school
    The whole reason writing methods are taught is so that we can actually enjoy reading what you write.
    Everyone wants an

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfetx View Post
    I also have no issue with every one getting a trophy. I think its a wonderful concept even in the real life version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast