+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A couple ideas

Default A couple ideas

One of them is Armor slots based on Your Class Set. What im saying is allow us to have different Armor slots open when we change from a Role and it saves them. Say we have two different Wep types for two roles like a DPS set and a Tank set. tank sets call for a Shield. have it when we change from a Role that it auto equips the Shield for us or Opens the Slots up and we have our equip set for that role.

Also Have it show next to your name in Guild Roster that you are AFK like it does in game. I know there has been many a time when i am doing something i am set to AFK and i have guildys talking to me and they dont know im AFK. have it show something like this in the Guild roster

Vansair(AFK)

Vansair
    Alsphodel
    Warrior
    Lvl 21
    Rift Buster's

Quote Originally Posted by Vansair View Post
    Also Have it show next to your name in Guild Roster that you are AFK like it does in game. I know there has been many a time when i am doing something i am set to AFK and i have guildys talking to me and they dont know im AFK. have it show something like this in the Guild roster

Vansair(AFK)
    i will /sign for this.

I think this should be expanded a bit...

Each saved roll (set of soul configurations) should have a paper-doll display to save gear sets, but should also be integrated with Macros' and display choices.

For my Cleric I have

- Tank Spec
    - Single Target DPS
    - Duracell DPS / Support

I'd love to associate gear to each spec as well as Macros and UI layouts, etc.

I would really like this!
    Thanks,
    Trieg

Btw you can create very simple macros for that "quickly changing equipment" problem. Give your macro a name or a number, whatever, select an icon, type in "saveequip 1", create another with the line "loadequip 1", drag the macro icon to the appropriate Role actio bar, equip the stuff you want for that role, click the save icon, and now all you have to do when switching over from another role (set up the same way of course with like "load/saveequip 2" for example) you just hit the load icon and tadah....all that you saved gets equiped. Switch over to another role, do the same thing. Hit one icon. Simple. Beautiful. Happiness.

visuals http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzYDo...eature=related

...and macros simplify so many other things too. Learn them. Go google it, you tube it, whatever... ...I'm high as a kite right now

+ Reply to Thread