+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things that annoy me while levelling...

Soulwalker

Default Things that annoy me while levelling...

I do have good times with RIFT compared to WOW...
    Those are just details but they do piss me off...

- Mobs too close to the center of the roads + aggro just passing by
    - Nerf dismount by lower level mobs ffs, so annoying to be dismounted just passing by a mob that is XX level below your character
    - I do think as well that sometimes the number of mobs in a specific quest zone is quite high compared to the importance of the quest... and the reward from it... Im pretty sure im not the only one pissed to have to kill XXX mobs just to actually enter the objective zone indicated by the tracker...
    - PVP : can't we keep the self buffs after dying ? and also it's not fair to have to summon the pet again after each death most of the time, compared to non-pet classes/specs where the players can go back into fight immediately
    - Available reputation quartermaster tracking : i know i have reachd another level with a faction and have no clue where the quartermaster is. Isnt there a way to figure that out quickly and buy the rewards ?
    That's just what's coming to my mind atm, ill update the thread when i find more things...

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Venusine View Post
    I do have good times with RIFT compared to WOW...
    Those are just details but they do piss me off...

- Mobs too close to the center of the roads + aggro just passing by
    - Nerf dismount by lower level mobs ffs, so annoying to be dismounted just passing by a mob that is XX level below your character
    - I do think as well that sometimes the number of mobs in a specific quest zone is quite high compared to the importance of the quest... and the reward from it... Im pretty sure im not the only one pissed to have to kill XXX mobs just to actually enter the objective zone indicated by the tracker...
    - PVP : can't we keep the self buffs after dying ? and also it's not fair to have to summon the pet again after each death most of the time, compared to non-pet classes/specs where the players can go back into fight immediately
    - Available reputation quartermaster tracking : i know i have reachd another level with a faction and have no clue where the quartermaster is. Isnt there a way to figure that out quickly and buy the rewards ?
    That's just what's coming to my mind atm, ill update the thread when i find more things...
    I fully agree with you. But if you add the fact that quests still offer xp at level 50
    those details are not in fact details
    They are a good proof that nowdays game development is draft and lazy
    Like saying give them a crap event and go around shouting we spend our life to make you happy

The speed of.

/thread.

+ Reply to Thread