Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Araigadai
  • 1 Post By Elairant
  • 1 Post By July13th

Thread: Friends/Ignore list Suggestions

Rift Disciple

Default Friends/Ignore list Suggestions

Either:

A way to export the friends list so I can import it on my other same faction chars on that server

or

Just auto share the friends list between all chars on the server in the same faction.

Same for the ignore list, especially as part of the report spam command. Having to ignore the same spammer on each of my chars while doing dailies is getting old.

An option to share friends automatically might work too. Functionality would be: When I log out, Friends list is saved, or write the name to the file as it is added. When I log in another same faction toon the list is automatically loaded. Make it an option in the settings.

This thread has my approval! It would be nice to have all my friends imported amongst my alts and I'd REALLY like the import ignore feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Araigadai View Post
    Just auto share the friends list between all chars on the server in the same faction.

Same for the ignore list, especially as part of the report spam command. Having to ignore the same spammer on each of my chars while doing dailies is getting old.

An option to share friends automatically might work too. Functionality would be: When I log out, Friends list is saved, or write the name to the file as it is added. When I log in another same faction toon the list is automatically loaded. Make it an option in the settings.
    /signed for this option

Soulwalker

/signed totally needed

Even after playing Eq2 for 5 years this is osmething I wish they would have done. My main had an epic friend list to the point where I had to start deleting people I hadn't seen in a while to add people I just met. In a few years or even now, that may be true for people in this game. It's so ugh to add all the friends again (or sometimes remember the names) just cause you roll an alt.

On a side note for friend list suggestion, one I posted earlier that would relate to this. They need to really enable cross server friend adding/contacting. So that when you don't move servers your list doesn't erase. But if I go from Briarcliff to Seastone by friend list will just turn into all Briarcliff.friend. So that if I move back to the server I can know if all my friends are still there. Even if they don't do cross server contacting yet, would be nice to see friend lists not totally wipe because you xfer. I suppose the ability to import/export would solve that ^.^
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

If this is ever implemented, I hope the option to flag toons as anonymous is too.

As much as I'd like this, I also like my 'alt that no one knows'.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

+ Reply to Thread