+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rebeldad

Thread: Add a combine/cleanup feature

Default Add a combine/cleanup feature

1. I would like to see a combine/cleanup feature added to the guild bank. So when after a raid night and everyone throws their extra mats or such for the guild crafters in there it does not waste space. A pain in the butt to look thru all the tabs making sure the stuff is combined to single stacks where possible.
    2. I would love if the crafting mats gave an indicator of what prof used them. So i can then send whatever mat to a guildie whom needs them and not send stuff or sell stuff that I may want later on.
    3. A toggle or check box for the LFG actions. I would love one that would allow me to NOT do cross shard dungeons if I so choose. Let me check a box and choose if I wish to add people from different servers or not. Yes I know the wait time would go up if it was my shard only but then it is MY choice.

Those are the 3 that come to mind. Love the game and keep up the fun. Oh one last thing. Need to find an answer to this. To many guild vying for to few tears at times. Especially in Shimmersand. On wednesday there is a huge run of guilds trying to do their crafting lures. I find it funny when a tear is completed in less than one minute. Might want to think of a way to ease that pain. Some of the opposing faction were getting bent out of shape. Cant help it if the guild I am in kicks butt more than some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeldad View Post
    2. I would love if the crafting mats gave an indicator of what prof used them. So i can then send whatever mat to a guildie whom needs them and not send stuff or sell stuff that I may want later on.
    I would suggest Trion let Guild Master's design some of the Guild Quests so we could choose between gather artifacts *yawn*quest or restock Guild Bank for weekly Raids and/or Warfronts Quests.

+ Reply to Thread