+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WF Raid Assist Request popup

Default WF Raid Assist Request popup

I'm of the understanding that currently in warfronts the Raid Leader can not promote someone that is not on their own shard to be the Leader (no error message but it does not work). I'm also of the understanding that the Leader can promote anyone, even cross shard in a warfront, to Assist so that someone who wants to mark targets can do so. But lots of default leaders have no idea how to do this even if asked or they are not even paying any attention to raid chat. I understand that more than one person in the raid can Assist.

My Suggestion
    =========
    Change game code to let anyone in your raid right-click the Leader name and have an option to request being promoted to Assist. This would generate a popup, similar to loot popups, where the Leader could quickly Accept or Deny someone's request to be promoted to Assist.
    Last edited by Taptap; 08-11-2011 at 06:58 AM.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

/signed
    I would also add a queue as leader option on the warfront selection window. This way new players or people who don't responsibility to be leader don't actually get it (unless no one queued for that warfront has chosen that then it could be given to first player to enter wf)

Maybe an even better idea would be to expand on my OP by also allowing the leader to automatically allow all requests to be allowed to assist? So the leader wouldn't get spammed with requests but still have the option, if wanted, to control who does and does not get the privilege granted to assist.

Or maybe just give everyone the ability to mark. After all, the only criteria for being a non-premade warfront leader is to enter the warfront before anyone else does.
    Last edited by Taptap; 08-16-2011 at 02:12 PM.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

+ Reply to Thread