+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Change the Blazing Rune!

Telaran

Default Please Change the Blazing Rune!

Why can't we recast this and have it reset it's timer. It is such a pain in the butt to constantly keep watch on it because the timers don't match the buffs. Nothing quite as frustrating then to enter a dungeon with 5 minutes left on it and have to stop mid battle to re-apply it. I know it isn't a huge bug but it's a royal pain in the butt!

Not that I don't agree... but

Can't you right click the buff to cancel it and then re-apply it? Can you macro that in rift like you would in other games?
    Jaya
    Tertian of the <Children of Mechanus>
    Kaleida (Defiant)

Telaran

No you can't right click or left click to cancel and that's the problem. It doesn't make sense since you can recast all your buffs at any point. Also I'm certain it's a bug because you can re apply it and it will say 59 minutes but it really only lasts for whatever time remained when you re applied the rune.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbius View Post
    Why can't we recast this and have it reset it's timer. It is such a pain in the butt to constantly keep watch on it because the timers don't match the buffs. Nothing quite as frustrating then to enter a dungeon with 5 minutes left on it and have to stop mid battle to re-apply it. I know it isn't a huge bug but it's a royal pain in the butt!
    Why would you want the buff unless you where a tank? If you are anything but a tank you want whetstone/etc on your weapons and they replace the blazing rune effect.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Deggon View Post
    Why would you want the buff unless you where a tank? If you are anything but a tank you want whetstone/etc on your weapons and they replace the blazing rune effect.
    Although that is an option, it doesn't change the fact that this is still a bug that needs fixing.

Plane Touched

Should make the buff last 24 hours, like the liquid one from quest. Easy solution.

Why so stingy? If you want your customer to buy CE, be more generous. +3 endurance is a very small value at level 50 and that rune has been useless permanently after I hit 30 or so. Why bother to add +3 endurance by using it every hour? Why offering things and then make it hardly useful but only troublesome?

+ Reply to Thread