+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weapon enhancements

Default weapon enhancements

Ok we have all seen alot of mmo's that where weapon enhancements give certain glows or graphics to the weapon or weapons.

I think it would be good to implement that here as well, but lets see it to where you bring certain type crafted or looted items to a blacksmith npc or crafter how ever the public would like to see it, and the more +'s the weapon it gets the more glow or graphics it gets.

For example daggers lets say its has 5+ on it when they are drawn out lightning shoots from them. 2hander weaps fire and so on.

please let me know your opinions on this lets hope to get some good feedback

I am firmly opposed to big goofy armour and generally like the realism of Rift weapons and armour but I have to say weapons need some tasteful glowage.

They just feel....lonely without it.
    Thanks for the haircuts.

Telaran

they have this to a limited extent with items like smoldering rune and windshielding rune but it would be nice to have some more variety.

Rift Disciple

Oh please, please, for the love all that is good and holy don't ever bring this rubbish to Rift.

+ Reply to Thread