+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exit survey

Telaran

Default Exit survey

When answering the exit survey and choosing the end game as the most significant reason for quitting, the survey seems to assume that everyone likes the current form of the end game. Pretty much all of the options for clarifying what exactly was wrong are for adding more of the same. As in 'I want more dungeons', 'I want more raids', 'I want more achievements' and so on. So I ended up picking 'I want more zones' even when that wasn't really the real reason.

So my suggestion is to add at least the option 'Other' there so that people like me can more easily tell that we don't see gear progression as progression at all + we don't like the "formula" of dropping the first M of MMO's at end game by making people do nothing but instances. If you feel wild, you can even add the options for 'Too many dungeons', 'I don't feel that gear progress is progress' or 'Gear-based pvp is the worst idea in a long time'. Yes, there is a free text field but you still have to pick one of the pre-defined options and that might distort the data like in my case.
    Nesina / Istaril, Argent EU Guardian (retired)
    Samhanyya / Dashikana, Argent EU Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Squigley View Post
    people like me can more easily tell that we don't see gear progression as progression at all
    There is an AA system coming. It sounds like it is Plane based (like spec in Fire or Earth). I dont have much info on how important it will be (needed grind or just fluff grind) and will wait until I get more info to voice an opinion on it.

+ Reply to Thread