+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto combine (stack) guild bank items

Plane Walker

Default Auto combine (stack) guild bank items

I'd love to be able to right click and deposit something into the guild bank, and have it go fill an existing stack. It's rather annoying to have lots of singles or partial stacks of stuff like the dusts, and know that I have multiple partial stacks taking up room. This means I have to search for an existing stack first, put it into my inventory to get it to auto combine with my inventory stack, THEN I can right click deposit it into the guild bank. Why doesn't it auto combine, like it does in my regular bank? I have a guild bank specifically for augments, and it's annoying to have a dozen augments with similar or identical icons, and have to locate the one that matches what I have in my inventory before it will stack. I don't think this is an unreasonable request, and I don't care if my name isn't associated with that cloth or wood that I created, versus someone else in the guild getting their name listed on that combined stack of bolts of silk.

Rift Disciple

I second this. Though I'm guessing it's probably a bug than an intended feature. It's rather inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgeburner View Post
    I second this. Though I'm guessing it's probably a bug than an intended feature. It's rather inconvenient.
    this ^ ^ % &

+ Reply to Thread