+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Azguard

Thread: More Ascend-a-Friend rewards?

Soulwalker

Default More Ascend-a-Friend rewards?

Hi guys,

I'm bordering on 6 recruited friends for RIFT. I love playing with all of them and the teleporting feature is fantastic, but I think it's kind of lame that there's no more loot once you get past three. I'll probably end up recruiting a lot more people over the course of time (yay, sales) and so it'd be nice to have something to show for it, even just a title or whatnot.

Interesting to see what people have to say on this one. Thanks.

Hmm although I do think it would be cool for you to get more rewards for being such an amazing salesperson, it would get to the point where almost nobody would have your level of rewards then. How many people can recruit even 3 people let alone 6 besides you

How about after your 3rd recruit, so after getting the Ember Steed you can "gift" the additional rewards to other people.

eg. You recruit 6 people which as 2 separate recruiting of 3 accounts would equal 2 Ember Steeds. So you can now "gift" an Ember Steed to any of your linked accounts.

Then you can just give the 2nd Ember Steed to your favourite friend/family or trade it for real life favor and prestige rank:P

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Azguard View Post
    Hmm although I do think it would be cool for you to get more rewards for being such an amazing salesperson, it would get to the point where almost nobody would have your level of rewards then. How many people can recruit even 3 people let alone 6 besides you

How about after your 3rd recruit, so after getting the Ember Steed you can "gift" the additional rewards to other people.

eg. You recruit 6 people which as 2 separate recruiting of 3 accounts would equal 2 Ember Steeds. So you can now "gift" an Ember Steed to any of your linked accounts.

Then you can just give the 2nd Ember Steed to your favourite friend/family or trade it for real life favor and prestige rank:P
    I like this idea! I know some friends who deserve it.

Soulwalker

Default silly rewards

had a friend sign up , i got some little stupid dog... some reward. why not a mount that runs fast.. with fire under its legs....

+ Reply to Thread