+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeon Cairns?

Plane Walker

Default Dungeon Cairns?

we loved the secret loot stashes while leveling

how about next patch yall throw in some random cairns for the higher levels in the dungeons

everyone bypassing "trash" that they don't need to aggro to progress, and taking mountain passes and what not.

if you place semi-random stashes, more people will likely scour the areas of the dungeons.

dunno, I liked it and want to see more.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by quicklikesloth View Post
    we loved the secret loot stashes while leveling

how about next patch yall throw in some random cairns for the higher levels in the dungeons

everyone bypassing "trash" that they don't need to aggro to progress, and taking mountain passes and what not.

if you place semi-random stashes, more people will likely scour the areas of the dungeons.

dunno, I liked it and want to see more.
    And I would wager you play a rogue and want to farm epics to sell or shard..

They fixed this in every other game, and just changed cc to prevent entrance trash farming.

Plane Walker

for instances i would be more intrested in hidden boss.

it woulden't be named in the quest you get when entering an instance and hidden in a spot in the instance that at first you think your not supposed to go

like a dead end room with pillars of difrent hight turning out you can jump from pillar to pillar and onto a balcony the balcony leads to room with boss.

the boss would also not me bamed in patch notes, and might not have been present on pts

I'd rather have people focusing on doing the dungeon than going treasure-hunting. I can already imagine loot disputes and people wanting to do speed-runs (which you can't really state when you're using the LFD, state in advance that is)
    Might be okay for the upcoming duo-instances, but not the 5 mans.
    And.. I think they'd need to make sure people can't get stuck or.. well accidentally fall out of the dungeon.

im against this idea. i wont support something that rewards people for going into a dungeon to not do the dungeon.

+ Reply to Thread