+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quit making me PvP to get BiS gear

Default Quit making me PvP to get BiS gear

Real talk Trion this is stupid. Quit making me PvP just to be able to min-max my character in PvE. PvP in this game sucks. Rogues don't have a spot at the table with the other classes, and the boring zergfests that you call warfronts are more boring than anything else in this game. I don't have the time or the patience to grind to Revered with a single battleground. Give PvE players something equivalent.

Patch introduced change.

Player is uncomfortable with change.

MUST RAGE

(2 Weeks Later)

Patch introduces change.

Other player is uncomfortable with change.

MUST RAGE

(See you then!)
    Last edited by Dereth; 08-08-2011 at 03:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireforge View Post
    Your patience is completely unnecessary in this matter. You put a quarter in the machine and you need your gumball. It's cool.
    Your "Likes" fuel me.
    E . ` ' / . F
    Selling 1.4 Crafting Components. X-Shard Delivery Available.

i wasnt aware there was BiS gear. i was under the impression it was all fairly flexible. course i dont raid, so what do i know.

No one's making you do anything. You hate PvP? Good for you, pretend the PvP gear and everything else related to PvP doesn't exist. Now how are you inconvenienced?
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Shield of Telara

Bis between equal tiers of pvp or dungeon plaque gear are not far apart. For one the pvp gear has no hit. Bis spreadsheets don't factor this in so the weapons for example have better stats on the pvp equivalent but after hit runes on those and crit runes on pve its pretty much equal. Nothing to complain about.

Min maxing leads to qq between pve and pvp players, and the ones who enjoy both end up suffering most. You don't like/or suck at pvp, don't do it. The pve gear is close enough.

+ Reply to Thread