+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheDrizzle404

Thread: dragon quintessences - add a value

Default dragon quintessences - add a value

i just got my mount after a ton of farming, and im super happy, but now when i find quintessences, theyre largely useless. : /

id like to suggest that they be sell-able to the event vendor for 100 dragon tears. this would kill 2 birds with one stone. it would let people use their alts to work towards their mount via the quintessence daily (trade for coins then buy an essence on the other character) and it would allow me to trade these otherwise useless essences for something useful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle404 View Post
    i just got my mount after a ton of farming, and im super happy, but now when i find quintessences, theyre largely useless. : /

id like to suggest that they be sell-able to the event vendor for 100 dragon tears. this would kill 2 birds with one stone. it would let people use their alts to work towards their mount via the quintessence daily (trade for coins then buy an essence on the other character) and it would allow me to trade these otherwise useless essences for something useful.
    I'd be in favor of this. Maybe make it where they sell for 50 or 75. I think that would be fair.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

I would agree with this but i dont have the mount yet and its a bloody nightmare to get, ive been playing alll day today and only managed to get from level 1-level 3 (i know its terrible). What ways do you get hold of these quintessences because it would help alot! :O

Yes, that would be nice, got the mount yesterday and now all essences are useless for me

Agree. Anything that makes doing things less redundant and encourages all players to keep participating and helping with rifts/invasions/events

+ Reply to Thread